This product will become a thin film after dry. It is used for protecting skin around nails from stain of gels. It is usually used before nail stamping and nail spraying.
No need to cure. Dry time: About 1 minute, easy peel off.
How to use:
1. File and shape your nails, clean the dust out, apply acidless primer, no need to cure, apply base coat directly
2. Apply base coat, cure for 30s.
3. Apply gel polish colors for 1st layer, each layer cure for 60s.
4. Apply liquid nail tape.
5. Apply your nail stamping nail art styles
6. Remover the liquid nail tape film before curing.